Dewalt DWV901L wet and dry vacuum cleaner 1400 Watt Class L
This vacuum cleaner comes from the L-Class. But to keep this class while you are working, this wet vacuum cleaner has an automatic filter cleaning. This ensures that the suction power does not decrease and you thus remain protected during work.
- L-class that complies with EU legislation.
- Thanks to the innovative double filtering system, the suction power is constantly maintained
- Very high and constant suction power, even with the finest concrete and wood dust.
- Filter is automatically cleaned every 30 seconds to prevent clogging and ensure a constant air flow
- For wet and dry suction Built-in socket for the connection of an electrical machine through which the dust extractor starts automatically.
- Automatic switching on and off when a connected electric machine is switched on with a switch-off delay of 15 seconds to ensure that all dust is removed from the hose when work is finished
- Sustainable design of the collection reservoir
- Power consumption 1400 Watt
- Max. air volume 4080 l / min
- Tank capacity 30 liters
- Capacity wet / dry 17.5 liters
- Weight 9.5 kg
- Height 500 mm
- Power Take Off Rating: Europe 2200 Watt
- Sound pressure 79 dB (A)
- Measurement uncertainty K 1 (Sound) 3 dB (A)
- Sound power 93 dB (A)
- Measurement uncertainty K 2 (Sound) 3 dB (A)
- 4,6m x 35mm vacuum cleaner hose 35mm
- AirLock adapter
- Dust bag